How to augment your ps2 controller

Playstation 2 related problems
xp l Practice

How to augment your ps2 controller

Post by xp l Practice »

I was wondering hot to augment the ps2 controller. The reason that I am asking this is that I have a tekken 5 tournament next month. In the Arcade machine it has an area the u can plug a PS2 controller in. The thing is that the L1, L2, R1, and R2 can not be use because it’s not in the machine. U probably asks why I do not use the joysticks that are already. Well, Namco redo the joystick and it’s too sensitive. Also it does not respond at time due to the heavy uses of players. So I rather have my own controller there. Anyway what I want to do is to make the controller's L1, L2, R1, and R2 buttons to press 2 buttons together at the same time when I press those. Same as the way I set it up at home on my PS2. I am use to circuits boards so I can weld, but this controller is use a 2 plastic sheets with thin copper wiring to make it the circuit breaker for the buttons. I can't weld that, it'll burn. I was wondering is there any other way to do it. :shock: I have no clue if any1 have any idea. I'll gladly listen.