controller question

Playstation 2 related problems
funkinrik

controller question

Post by funkinrik »

Just wondering if anyone can help me out on this, i took apart my controller because one of the buttons were sticking so i rectified that problem and created another. PUTTING THE THING BACK TOGEHTER! But seriously the problem i have is that there is one part on the controller that i'm a little confused about. On the directional pad, there is a plastic piece underneath the directional that kinda looks like a little plane. For some friggin' reason i don't know how that piece fits into the directional pad as i was trying to put the thing back together . Any suggestions?? Thanxs
khat17

Post by khat17 »

There are multiple ways that piece can fit back into the controller. Basically, it's just there for balancing purposes. My digital camera is whacked, but I'll try and find some pics for you or borrow a camera and try to get some pics. It will "fall into place" meaning, it will fit and all will be good. The round part fits into the D-PAD, then the rubber goes over it. I'll try get some pics and let you see it. Hope the vague descriptions help. Post your results.

PeAcE.