plz help me david or sum 1 who knows

Playstation 2 related problems
darkclone00

plz help me david or sum 1 who knows

Post by darkclone00 »

Hey last year i got a football game Its NCAA football. well i played it 4 months and stoped.earler this week i tried to play it again,it says it is loading and then right when its bout to go to main menu every time it freezes. plz tell me what to do to fix it cuz i like playin that game. ive tried clearner and didnt work is their a easy solution cuz i dont really wanna pay alot to send it in o ya and its a purple backed disk and the scratches r in like circles its VERY WIERD!!

thx for ur time
khat17

Post by khat17 »

The disk maybe damaged. The lens of your PS2 may be damaged. If you can play other games then it's just the disk damaged. This is why I've chipped my PS2 and my PS1 and have NEVER played my originals. The only place my originals go is into my computer to be burnt. I'd hate it if anything happened to some of my originals (Chrono Trigger, Bloody Roar 3, Xenogears, etc.) and for that purpose, I copy them. If you test other games and find that your PS2 is working ok with them, then here's what I suggest you do. Check and see if you can copy your disk. (ALCOHOL 120% is one of the better burning software these days) If you have no errors, then buy a chip and play the copy. If your lens is damaged as well, you may want to clean your PS2 and get a new lens and chip. If the disk is read with errors in your PC, then find someone with a DISK REPAIR (scratch repair) system, and immediately after doing the repair, COPY THE DISK. Do not use the original again after that, as the scratch repair is temporary, and constant usage will make the disk get scratched again. Hope the information helps.

PeAcE.