The Story of David Kaspar Forum Index The Story of David Kaspar
Electronic discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Siemens s66

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Story of David Kaspar Forum Index -> Mowecam support
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David E. Scott

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:12 am    Post subject: Siemens s66 Reply with quote

Phone says your program is not digitally signed. Then it says this program cannot run on this phone.

I'd like a program that takes thepics and saves them to a location of my chosing.

Basically I wanna turn off the web part of your program and let it save to my
multimedia card in the phone.

Can you help? Might be another app for yah. Also, the siemens S66 will not let me turn off the shutter sound, got any suggestions?
david
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is too costly to get the application signed by an authority. It's only viable for commercial applications.

If it cannot run it means most likely that your phone does not support the required Java functionality. I think its the part of taking a photo from Java.

Saving the photo locally is already built in my software but turned off because not many phones support that latest Java addition. If you only want to save to card why not use the standard phone functionality?

When I get the time I'll provide two versions.

Getting around the shutter sound is not easy, Java will not help you as it is hard wired into the phone.

On SonyEricsson the only way is to change to a firmware from a country where the shutter sound is not mandatory. Not sure about Siemens.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Story of David Kaspar Forum Index -> Mowecam support All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: