The Story of David Kaspar Forum Index The Story of David Kaspar
Electronic discussions

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I still cant play my game on the plasma tv!!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Story of David Kaspar Forum Index -> How to connect your Plasma TV
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Deltoro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: I still cant play my game on the plasma tv!!? Reply with quote

I have an LG RU42PX11 Plasma TV and i connected it with the PS2 using the AV component cable (YELLOW,RED,WHITE) I was able to watch dvds with no problem which was great!!? till i started trying to play a game with it....Well in the first few seconds it appears to be fine but then later the picture started to change to white and flickers a lot... i tried playing around with the back panels with no luck...Im so frustrated...guess i'll have just watch tv for now

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Story of David Kaspar Forum Index -> How to connect your Plasma TV All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: